- Tap the settings icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Accidentals & Key Signatures
- Tap your finger to select or de-select individual keys, or drag your finger across multiple keys.
- At the bottom of the screen, selecting Show flashcards with key signatures will show a key signature on each flashcard.
- Selecting Show flashcards with accidentals will not show the note with a key signature, but will apply the accidentals from the keys you have selected.
- Selecting both options will result in key signatures being shown on some flashcards, while other flashcards will be shown with the same notes represented with accidentals.
This feature was added in version 3.1.
Selecting a key signature by itself does not add any notes to the drill. It just determines which accidentals will automatically be applied to notes you select in the note chooser.